Nook Snowdonia is located in the heart of the Snowdonia National Park.
The picturesque village of Beddgelert is a 10 minute drive away and has a convenience store, post office and a number of pubs, cafes and places to eat. Porthmadog is the nearest main town and has supermarkets, main amenities as well as galleries and a number of independent shops. Betws-y-Coed has all the outdoor equipment and kit stores that you might need to enjoy the National Park.
- Our postcode is LL55 4NL, but using Sat Nav you may arrive at the wrong house. We are located on a single track road off the A498 near the small village of Nant Gwynant. Detailed directions will be provided on confirmation of booking.
- A car will give you easy access to many of Snowdonia's and North Wales' attractions, all located within one hour of Nook Snowdonia.
- There is plenty of parking available at the house.
- Bangor is the nearest mainline station and is a 45 minute drive away.
- A taxi will cost around £60. Car rental is also available in Bangor.
By Bike or Foot:
- Nook Snowdonia is a good base to explore Snowdonia or take a well earned stop off if cycle touring or long distance walking.
- Those travelling and arriving on bike or foot will be entitled to a 15% discount on accommodation. Please contact us directly.