Wood burning stoves and underfloor heating make for a cosy stay, whatever the season.
Sleeps up to 6 people in 3 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms.
Buarthau (pronounced Be-yarth eye) is a restored, traditional Welsh farmhouse (the part of the building white washed in the photo above. We live in the old barns next door).
- 3 bedrooms (1 double, 1 twin, 1 adult sized bunk bed)
- Living room with inglenook fireplace and wood burning stove
- Kitchen and dining area with wood burning stove, oven, fridge freezer, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine
- Bathroom with small bath
- Shower room with toilet
- Underfloor heating
- Wifi (satellite) , TV, DVD player, games, CD player and iPod dock
- Private, walled garden area with BBQ and outdoor furniture
- Storage for bikes
- River den with campfire area
- And when you really need that additional help to relax, you have exclusive use of the hot tub
All bed linen and towels, as well as kitchen basics are provided.
Well behaved dogs are welcome (though not in bedrooms please).
More accommodation options (private camping spots and bunk house) at Nook Snowdonia will be available in 2017.