Buarthau (pronounced Be-yarth eye) is a restored 18th century farmhouse (the part of the building white washed). The house provides comfortable, all year round accommodation sleeping up to six people. The bedrooms are comprised of one double, one twin and a grown up sized bunk bed! All bed linen and towels, as well as kitchen basics are provided.
The comfortable accommodation features:
- Lounge with wood burning stove
- Underfloor heating
- Kitchen and dining area with oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
- Bathroom with small bath
- Shower room with toilet
- Wifi (satellite) , TV, DVD player, games and iPod dock/music system
- Private garden area with BBQ and outdoor furniture
- Storage for bikes
- And when you really need that additional help to relax, you have exclusive use of the hot tub.
More accommodation options at Nook Snowdonia will be available next year.